Right Here, Right Now ♥

Sunday, January 21, 2007 @ 11:52 am

Rehearsals at KCPPS today. And i thought i was the earliest sec3 guide, only to find out that so many pple went early (even 1 hr early) and ate at Macs. Hahaa. Okay anw, the rehearsals were fine... altho our marching is really screwed. And it ended earlier than I expected, yay. Okay anw, after that, the bunch of us headed over to j8. Changed and the toilet was packed with all the sec3 guides lol. Ate at pastamania, and the cheese-crazy pple ate two cups of cheese! Omg. :D

So aft that Ziying and Sherlyn left and we continued walking arnd. Spent 1000 centuries gg up by escalator cause.. the blind led the blind. Went to check out movie timings but cldn't really find anything to watch. When we dropped by MiniToons, Rachel had a smart idea for all of us to get the same water bottles! So we all got the green water bottle, which looks so cool. :D (But when I went home my maid was asking me why I bought a water bottle that looks like it was for a baby. Tsk.) Went to Macs aft that to just stone and talk and listen to music and study. Spent 3 and a half hours at j8 altogether, pro or not. xD

I went home, tried to study, fell asleep. Wow. There's the Dance Floor at 8pm on Channel 5 tmr, EVERYBODY GO WATCH! :D And there's telematch on Monday, everybody say yay! Altho we have to lead our groups, cause we're sec3s. Bad thing, i suck at leading.

Yay, this entry is in perfect English, say yay. Okay not exactly perfect but w/e. :D

It's ♥


Can you imagine, what would happen
If we could have any dream
I'd wish this moment, was ours to own it
And that it would never leave


Profile Linkages